Curious About Invisalign®?
Wondering if Invisalign is right for you?
Read these frequently asked questions to find out!
Will Invisalign fit my lifestyle?
Short answer: Yes.
Here are a few points to show just how flexible your Invisalign treatment can be:
- Don't want to give up your favorite foods? With Invisalign, it is simple: just take out your aligners to eat or drink whenever you want.
- Since your aligners are removable, you can also brush and floss as you normally would.
- Have a special event? You can occasionally remove your Invisalign aligners to enjoy your night out.
- Be yourself with Invisalign aligners. Since they are clear, you will not want to hide your smile during treatment.
- Invisalign appointments work with your schedule. Most visits are in and out, with a quick progress check once every six weeks.
What is Invisalign?
The Invisalign system is the nearly invisible way to straighten your teeth and achieve the smile you've always wanted.
Invisalign uses advanced 3D imaging technology to depict your complete treatment plan, from the initial position of your teeth to the final desired position. Then, a series of clear aligners are custom-made for your teeth — and your teeth only — to move them little by little.
Each aligner is worn for about two weeks before being replaced by the next in the series until the final position of your teeth is achieved. Your Invisalign treatment time will be determined by your doctor based on your specific needs.
What are the main benefits of Invisalign treatment?
Invisalign aligners are clear, making Invisalign a seamless fit with your lifestyle and day-to-day interactions with others. Invisalign aligners are also removable.
Unlike braces, you have the ability to eat and drink what you want during treatment simply by removing the aligners when you eat. You can also remove the aligners to brush and floss as you normally would for fresh breath and good oral hygiene. Also, in contrast to the tough brackets and wires on metal braces, the aligners are smooth, reducing irritation and pain that can come from traditional braces.
During your appointments, you'll spend less time in the doctor's chair, and more time out doing the things you love. Plus, with Invisalign, your path to a new smile is not a guessing game. Invisalign’s technology allows you to view your virtual results before you start your treatment, showing you how straight your teeth will look in the end.
How many patients are in Invisalign treatment?
More than 3,000,000 patients worldwide have been treated with Invisalign. The number of Invisalign smiles grows daily.
Make an appointment so we can answer any questions you might have, and get you started on the smile you've always wanted.